A geographical latitude.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Latitude
link Require by
- AccountA customer account.
- AddressA geographical address.
- BankAccountA bank account.
- CompanyA company you do business as.
- CreateInventoryLocationAddressMutationInputProvides address details for an inventory location.
- CreateNetworkSiteAddressMutationInputProvides address details for a network site.
- CreditCardA credit card.
- DisconnectionLogThe `Account` disconnections log.
- EmailClickA single click for a sent email.
- EmailLocationThe location of a single opened or clicked email.
- EmailOpenA single open for a sent email.
- InventoryLocationA location that inventory is stored in.
- NetworkSiteA network site.
- ScheduleAddressThe geographical point that a technician starts or ends their day at.
- SearchGeopointVertexUsed in the `Search` object. Allows you to create a polygon to search within against geopoint fields.
- UpdateInventoryLocationAddressMutationInputUpdate the address details for an inventory location.
- UpdateNetworkSiteAddressMutationInputUpdate the address details for a network site.
- UserA user that can login to Sonar.
- VehicleA vehicle.
- VehicleLocationHistoryA history of where the vehicle has travelled.
- VertexMutationInputThe input object that defines the fields for the createGeofence mutation.